Are you an embedded C software developer who has worked on compact devices with electronics and wireless connections? Are you looking for an end-to-end software role where you get to see your work go to market? If you are interested in working with small but powerful microcontrollers, or the latest Bluetooth MESH standard, we have an incredibly friendly and talented international group waiting to meet you!
To strengthen our Product, we are now looking for a embedded software engineer to join our products team.
These will be your day to day tasks:
- Participate in the product definition and specification of features and break these down into work tasks. Perform work task estimation, monitor and report progress
- Full software life-cycle design – analysis, design, implementation, test, release & defects
- Using toolchains to manage code, build images and test and debug on hardware target platforms
- Ensure designs are documented to a high standard
- Maintenance of software; Defects recording, tracking and resolution
- Writing unit tests (automation), integration testing in a DevOps environment