Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. About 20 engineers are working in our research and development team in Espoo focusing on developing team collaboration products for the desktop platforms. We are all passionate about product development and programming.
Our interns will typically join a real project team and do a useful task for Cisco while working here. We expect students to work for us at least 10 weeks during an internship, and there may be part-time work opportunities after the internship.
Example of typical projects we can offer to our interns:
- Implementing new features in our Communicator application while working together with a more senior team member
- Prototyping new concepts/features by playing with new frameworks and technologies
- Enhancing our automated test systems for prototyping and adding new features
- Testing new concepts / visual designs on our Qt based graphical user interfaces
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will join Cisco BroadSoft’s team in Helsinki to participate in the development of our Business Communicator client. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute in improving work-life quality in enterprises globally with Cisco’s productivity and collaboration tools for businesses.
- You will be developing exciting new features and maintaining the existing code in various web-based DevOps systems including CI.
- In this position, your tasks will include maintaining and enhancing various parts in our automated software delivery pipeline. Our product is desktop communication application for Windows and MacOS. Understanding application development and deployment on those platforms is beneficial.
- We are continuously looking for automation opportunities in our processes, and you will have a central role in designing and implementing the solutions.
- A part of the work is also keeping the test automation environment efficient and up-to-date, as well as helping colleagues in using the environment.”
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join Trimble CEC Software Engineering team in Finland. This position is permanent and full-time position located at Trimble Solutions headquarters in Espoo, Finland. This is a great opportunity for a pioneer-minded developer who wants to be in front row in developing state-of-art software for construction industry.
Trimble CEC Software Division is responsible for creating software and ecosystem that transform the way the civil construction industry works. Our software and systems cover the whole construction continuum from early sketching to construction and maintenance of infrastructures.
Are you an embedded C software developer who has worked on compact devices with electronics and wireless connections? Are you looking for an end-to-end software role where you get to see your work go to market? If you are interested in working with small but powerful microcontrollers, or the latest Bluetooth MESH standard, we have an incredibly friendly and talented international group waiting to meet you!
To strengthen our Product, we are now looking for a embedded software engineer to join our products team.
These will be your day to day tasks:
- Participate in the product definition and specification of features and break these down into work tasks. Perform work task estimation, monitor and report progress
- Full software life-cycle design – analysis, design, implementation, test, release & defects
- Using toolchains to manage code, build images and test and debug on hardware target platforms
- Ensure designs are documented to a high standard
- Maintenance of software; Defects recording, tracking and resolution
- Writing unit tests (automation), integration testing in a DevOps environment
Poplatek Oy is a specialist in software development, cloud services and payment solutions. Together with our clients, we build technological solutions that make everyday lives easier, streamline work practices and payments, and generate new business. Some of our ongoing projects include: Veikkaus’ payment backend in AWS, HSL’s card payment backend, Poplatek’s own cloud hosting platform in AWS, plus other cool, future oriented bank and IoT projects.
We’re looking for an experienced software architect to join us in designing and implementing challenging software projects.
You’ll fit this description, if you…
…want to understand and solve customers’ problems.
…are able to design broad entireties.
…can guide your team’s work, so that the projects proceed smoothly.
…are not afraid to learn new technologies, and can pick the best for each case.
We’ll offer you interesting projects and responsible roles, talented workmates, possibilities to learn, flexibility… All in all, an awesome place to work at!
NB! Finnish is required for this position. Location: Espoo/Helsinki.
For our newly established interdisciplinary MBition GmbH (a 100% Daimler subsidiary) located in Berlin we are searching for passionate software developers with pioneering spirit. Mbition combines the spirit and the flexibility of a start-up, with the resources and capabilities of one of the most respected brands in the world. MBition GmbH focuses on the series development of navigation software, Connected Services, location-based services and User Experience / User Interface.
- Development of production grade user interface software modules for next generation infotainment systems (Headunit, Instrument Clusters).
- Software design and architecture definition, interface definition and maintenance
- Integration of software modules and build artefacts with other components on different embedded platforms, analysis of integration result.
- Evaluation of new and innovative UI software technologies and frameworks.
As a Software Engineer you will develop features as well as design, document, implement, integrate and test platform services for infotainment systems. Development will typically have C++ focus and make use of modern tools and methodologies.
You will identify and solve problems which require analysis by adopting existing procedures, techniques and methods. You will actively contribute to improvements and changes and take responsibility for delivery and encourage others to do the same. You have a good understanding of the group's joint task and are seen as a person who takes full responsibility and a person who work colleagues can trust.
For Senior Software Engineers you are also comfortable working independently and can act as supervisor in technical matters and are able to lead other engineers within the technical area.
ABB Ability™, ABB’s unique edge to cloud industrial platform, helps our customers to harness the power of the Industrial IoT. It accelerates the agile creation of innovative software applications and services in cooperation with customers, turning data insights into direct action, and generating customer value in the physical world.
In this role, you will get to implement, maintain and support the runtime of the edge computing solution for ABB Ability™ Platform, which ABB business units use:
- As a secure gateway to the existing infrastructure of brownfield devices
- To develop on-premise applications to run in conjunction with their cloud counterparts
- To containerize cloud workloads and run them on-premise to support offline deployment scenarios and scenarios with periodic connectivity
We are a highly-skilled team of pioneering platform software developers, who take shared responsibility for our product. Join us to work on the bleeding edge of technology!
Vaisala has been predicting the unpredictable for over 80 years. We are a global leader in weather and industrial measurements, and our technologies can be found in demanding environments from hospitals, national parks and data centers to airports and wind farms all over the world– and beyond! Even the Mars Rover Curiosity is equipped with our sensors.
We are looking for people who are interested to join our agile software team and to transform measurement data from our embedded devices to cloud services in AWS cloud. You may have earlier experience in working AWS and you have the curiosity to learn more together with us. We offer a unique chance to join our upcoming project, loaded with start-up spirit and new exciting technologies! We see you as a valuable member of our autonomous agile development team. You and your team will be building an entire end-to-end cloud service together, instead of just individual components.
With us, there are plenty of roles in the software team to choose from! Contact us to learn more or send in your free application by e-mail to address: email@example.com.
Vaisala has been predicting the unpredictable for over 80 years. We are a global leader in weather and industrial measurements, and our technologies can be found in demanding environments from hospitals, national parks and data centers to airports and wind farms all over the world– and beyond! We offer you a career with a clear purpose and a chance to create observations for a better world.
We are looking for software developers to join our Weather and Environment business unit. You will work as a part of an agile product development team and bring your expertise in designing and developing embedded software development. We at Vaisala offer an agile software development environment, quality first mindset, opportunity to work with state of the art weather measurement systems, challenging tasks to solve and possibility to continually learn new skills. With us, you get to build products from concepts all the way through mechanical and electronic hardware design to software
If you are not looking for your next consulting gig but are interested in joining a world leading weather products and application development organization, send in your free application by e-mail to address: firstname.lastname@example.org.